Wednesday, October 16, 2013

26th to 30th day

August.15 2013 - this is also just an ordinary day, it feels nice that today our advisor have given us some task, the task was to take the chairs from the fourth floor and then bring it to the third floor, it may seem funny to others but for us, its already been a great pleasure for us that we have contribute to the company even though how small thing is it, but for us its already been a big deal.

August. 16 2013 - as usual im late again but my groupmate was really more late than me, its not new to me and to us, hes doing it all the time, some employees there ask me to take some papers from the second floor while im developing the system. . .and then after that im back to my business again. . .and a while ago, we had our afternoon snack, a delicious pancit , , ,yummy. haha. .. its totally free!. . .and after the snack. . back again to my work. ^^

August 17 2013 - Today!, i and my groupmate made a great interview to some employees in the company but it seems that we didn't get all of the information that we needed because during that time the employees are starting to get busy, so we have decided to continue the interview next time. . .

August 19 2013 - Today, i were a little bit nervous to go to the office because i just had my new hair cut, so I don't know what will people say about my look, well, im glad bcoz just some of the employee noticed my new hair cut. well anyway, in the afternoon,we had again our interview for the development of the system, and then unfortunately some of the employees have complaint to us for being noisy. i guess they just dont know why were being a little bit noisy there. . . hehe. . ^^

August 20 2013 - I were late today, i arrived at the office more than 10am. well i think this was the day that i came very late. Well there was a reason  why i came late, its just because last night i was finishing some parts of the system and then I didn't noticed that its already more than 12am in the morning, so I had no choice, its for the sake of our future . .. haha . . and then after that I took slept already. Well, that's the whole story why i came late . . anyways, today we continue our interviews for some details that we needed.. .

No comments:

Post a Comment