Monday, October 7, 2013

Third And Fourth Day

July 17 - Well today my group-mate was late, so it means it going to be a boring day again . what i did is that to make me do something is that, i ask one employee there which is a web developer of the company were only one meter away from me sitting in-front of me. well i observe and ask him in everything he was doing for the company and then he said he is developing a website for the company, i was asking him everything about programming so that i can gain knowledge and also to lessen my boredom. well is kind a great that I've got a new friend in this company and he always gave me advise about information tech, also to the programming, and feels great that im learning from him and i was able to share everything i know.

July 18 - Today, was a great day, because I donnot feel bored any more, because ive found someone to talk to; and we've been doing great now, we've been sharing our knowledge to each other , and its been great that i've learned something new everyday, and all day that's what ive been doing, observing him in developing the website and then asking him everything that I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment